You’ll start the morning working on your overall marketing strategy and progress to specific components throughout the day. Each topic includes a professional overview and review of best practices, as well as hands-on, interactive time for you to work independently, in small groups, or with the entire class to customize material for your organizations.
Topic that will be covered include:
- Marketing Strategy: Where To Begin?
- Audience Segmentation
- Branding & Telling Your Organization’s Story
- Public Relations & Creating Opportunities
- Developing A Marketing Budget In A Nonprofit Environment
- Website Review & Best Practices
- Writing Content For The Web
- Social Media Strategy, Planning & Implementation
- Google AdGrants for Nonprofits
We want you to be able to leave resolve with a “go-to” set of tools and resources that you can immediately begin to put into place within your organization. If there is a topic that you would like to see addresses, please let us know at email@example.com. We’ll try to work it into the schedule, have an offline conversation with you, or provide you with additional references and materials.